“HELP!!! My iPhone 6s gets stuck on apple logo screen during iOS 10 update. How can I recover it?”
A universal question most Apple user may encounter inevitably is iPhone gets stuck and shows different performance such as iPhone stuck on recovery mode; iPhone stuck on verifying iOS 10 updates. Recently new troubles – iPhone stuck on apple logo after upgrade to iOS 10, come along with the latest iOS 10, even though it actually brings a sort of surprising features. So today I will show you how to do when your iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s get stuck on white/black apple logo after iOS 10/10.3/11 update.
Once your iPhone gets stuck for any reasons, hard reset should be coming to your mind first. That is the simplest method that will help you to recover device in most of cases. But it uncertainly works to fix iPhone stuck on white apple logo most of users told. I cannot promise about that though you can have a try. Hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds until your device reboot itself. If your device never restart, it seems unworkable with this method.
Not only can iTunes sync data between your device and computer, but also allows you to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode by factory restore mode. However, it may cause data loss because all the data and settings will be erased from device before restoring process. If you have up.
1. Run the latest iTunes and connect your device to computer.
2. A message will pop up and say that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.
3. Click your iPhone device icon on iTunes interface and go to Summary tab.
4. Click Restore button to restore your device back to its previous settings.
If either hard reset or factory restore doesn't work for you, repair operating system will be your final solution. Tenorshare iCareFone is an all-in-one iOS system care tool that provides an easy way to fix all iOS stuck problems.
1.Run iCareFone and connect your iPhone with the computer. Select "Repair Operating System" function on the main interface. Click Start to go on.
2. Firstly, put the device into Recovery Mode to get it detected and follow the tutorial shown below to recover your device to normal.
3. Download the firmware package to your computer. If you have downloaded the firmware, please choose "Import the Firmware Package Manually" to import it.
4. After downloading, the program will continuously start repairing your iOS system. Please do not disconnect your device during the process, or your iPhone can become bricked.
5. After the repairing process, your iPhone will automatically restart and everything will get back to normal.
Not only will iPhone be subject to stuck on white apple loge after iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3 update, but also lose precious data for no apparent reasons. If it unluckily happens to you, please refer to If you accidentally lost data after update, please refer to 3 Ways to Recover Lost Photos from iPhone after iOS 10 upgrade. If you have any question, please leave it under the comment section.